Wednesday, August 2, 2017

Book Review | write words by Kristine Raymond


Title: write words
Author: Kristine Raymond
Release Date: September 1st 2015
Page Amount: 47 pages, Kindle edition

GoodReads Link

GoodReads Blurb:

*** Introduction

This is not a HOW-TO book but rather a candid, and sometimes humorous, accounting of my experiences since becoming an indie author. No part of this book is directed toward any single person or persons, and any opinions expressed are strictly my own.

My adventure is totally mine; the lessons learned are unique to me. Each author will follow their own path on this journey, learning along the way the lessons that are pertinent to them. ***

Have you ever wondered what goes on in the mind of an indie author? Curious to know the story behind the stories?

Kristine Raymond takes you on a journey of her experiences, from the first time she sat down to write, to learning what goes into actually publishing a book, to the bond of friendships forged along the way.


Not a how-to book, but rather a why she did it – and keeps on doing it – ‘write words’ is filled with real-life events and the lessons learned in the process. 

Review:

I won a giveaway from Kristine Raymond a while ago where I got all of her published books, signed. Believe me, I was super excited. In addition to all of her books signed I got a bunch of swag, too.

This was the first of her books that I read. It was so cute and little I had to pick it up first. Plus, I felt I could really relate to the the content. Since I'm an indie author, as well. I really enjoyed the personal experiences, anecdotes and advice in this book. I have a feeling that I will reread more than once. It's a great addition to my bookshelf. I would recommend it to any indie or to someone who wants more insight into the world of an indie author. 5 quills.


No comments:

Post a Comment