Saturday, December 31, 2016

Top Ten Books of 2016!!


I read a lot of books this year. Although many this year were shorter than usual. However, I read some really great books this year, as well. I added an "Honorable Mentions" section this year. These are not all books that were published in 2016. These are books that I read in 2016. I promise that everything that says "GoodReads" is a link. I hope you enjoy this list.



 


 


 


 


 


 




 




Honorable Mentions:











There were some that came very close to making the list. I read some really good books this year. Check out my GoodReads profile if you're curious about the other books that I've read. What about you? What have you read this year? What were your favorites? I would love to know!! Happy New Year, loves!! <3 <3

No comments:

Post a Comment