Monday, June 13, 2016

Book Review | Poetry From A Young Life: Volume 1 by Tanya Davis


Title: Poetry from a Young Life: Volume 1
Author: Tanya Davis
Release Date: March 25th 2016
Page Amount: 47 pages, Kindle edition


GoodReads Blurb:

This is a short collection of verse written from the author's youth and throughout her adulthood.

Review:

I love poetry and I've been reading a lot more of it this year. I like to see poetry that was written when a person was in their younger years. I feel that sometimes, poetry from younger people is dismissed. If I'm correct, this person waited until she was older to publish this collection but some of the poems were from her youth. Poetry can sometimes be a difficult thing to get into and I believe this would be among some food books to start with to get into it. I enjoyed the poetry in this collection and would read more from this poet. Poetry often grows as the writer does and I would love to see how the writer grows as a poet. I would give this 3.5 quills.

No comments:

Post a Comment