Saturday, January 11, 2014

Book Signing Today!

So today I have a book signing at The Branding Iron in Peekskill, New York today!! I'm really excited and just wanted to do a super quick post to let you guys know! It will also be pretty cool to see a whole bunch of my books together! We'll be selling my two books (Thousands of Mornings and Holiday Hospital Stay Poetry Collection 2012) and Thousands of Mornings t-shirts. We'll also be giving out bookmarks and business cards. I'm going to bring a camera and I will remember to take pictures and have people take pictures so that I can share them. I'll share them on my Facebook page (https://www.facebook.com/AuthorAmandaLeigh) and I'll also do a blog post telling you all how the signing went! That's all I wanted to share! I'll post an update on how the book signing went early next week! 

<3 Amanda Leigh

No comments:

Post a Comment