Wednesday, May 15, 2013

The Five Book Series I Would Like To See Made Into Movies!

This is a tag from YouTube. In this tag, people talk about the books they want to see made into movies. I did this video and decided to make a corresponding blog post. When I went to my bookshelf, everything I picked out was a series rather than a stand alone book. For all I know, some of these may already be picked up to eventually be made into movies. So, without further adieu, here are the five book series (in no particular order) I would like to see made into movies!



1. Blue Bloods (Blue Bloods Series) by Melissa De La Cruz
I really enjoy this series. It is definitely a very different twist to the usual Young Adult vampire series. I like Melissa De La Cruz's writing style. I think the characters in this series are very well done as well. My favorite character would have to be Dylan Ward. I would like to see this series made into a movie(s).


2. Marked (House of Night Series) by P. C. Kast and Kristin Kast
To be quite honest, this series has begun to get on my nerves. Particularly the main character. But once I start a series I have to finish it. I don't know why. I just need to know what happens. Even if the series drives me crazy. (So far there is only one exception to this.) Even though this series gets on my nerves, for some reason I'm still curious to see how they would handle making it into a movie(s).


3. Kathleen's Story (Angels in Pink Series) by Lurlene McDaniel
Lurlene McDaniel's subject matter is usually very intense. This series is no exception. These are my favorite books written by her. Her writing style is wonderful. She tackles very intense subjects that are sometimes even considered taboo. I read this series in 12th grade and thought it was wonderful  Warning: it is absolutely a tear jerker! I think these books would make a wonderful movie(s)!


4. Shiver (Wolves of Mercy Falls Series) by Maggie Stiefvater
This is one of my favorite Young Adult series. And after J. K. Rowling and S. E. Hinton, Maggie Stiefvater is my favorite Young Adult author. I think her writing is unique and powerful. I find the characters in this series wonderful. I also like how this is written in multiple points of view. I think this series would be terrific as a movie(s)!


5. Blue is for Nightmares (Blue is for Nightmares Series) by Laurie Faria Stolarz
I read this entire series in 9th grade and I positively loved it!! The main character Stacey practices Wicca. The first book deals with her having premonition type dreams that her best friend is being stalked and it turns out that she really is. There is also friendship and love in the book. There is one love story that I got really into, but the main things I loved were the Wicca, mystery and intrigue. My favorite in this series is Silver is for Secrets! I think someone should pick this up soon! I would absolutely LOVE to see this as a movie(s)!!

So, these are the book series I would like to see made into movies! What about you guys? What books or book series would you like to see made into movies? I would love to know!

<3 Amanda Leigh

No comments:

Post a Comment