Saturday, February 23, 2013

Book Blogger Love-A-Thon: Mini Challenge #5 ~ Best Blogging Moments


I am getting quite tired. But I wanted to do this post quickly because I think it is a great one. What are your top blogging moments and/or favorite posts?

Top Blogging Moments:
1. The Chapter Chicks following my blog!
2. Getting to post the cover for my first book, Thousands of Mornings!
3. Getting to post that I am publishing my poetry and photography collection. (Thousands of Mornings.)!
4. Getting nominated for the Liebster Blog Award!
5. Any time I get to interview authors! (Victoria Scott, Ami Blackwelder, Andrea K. Robbins!)
6. Getting to 25 followers.

So those are my top moments - so far. ;) What about you guys? And what do you think of my top moments so far? :)

<3 Amanda Leigh

1 comment: