Monday, December 31, 2012

2012 Wrap Up

I'm doing a wrap up post of my New Years Goals and Reading Challenge of 2012.

My goals got thrown off track this year so this is what I accomplished.

1. Read 17 books in 2012.

2. Open an Etsy Shop.

What I did not finish was finish the first draft of my novel My Heart is Yours. But I forgive myself for this, because of uncontrollable circumstances. But I want to be done by the end of January.

I completed my 2012 Reading Challenge! Woohoo! Technically because I listed my book as "read" GoodReads says I read 18 books. I'm not sure about counting my own. So I read exactly 17 books this year. You can view which ones in the "Reading Challenge" tab. :)

I have ambitious goals for 2013. But I'll tell you about those later. What are your resolutions and/or goals? Let me know in the comments. Happy New Year! Here's to an amazing 2013!

(Off to work on my novel.)

<3 Amanda Leigh

No comments:

Post a Comment