Saturday, November 10, 2012

Book Review ~ Vengeance (Transcend Time Saga #2) by Michelle Madow


Title: Vengeance (Transcend Time Saga #2)
Author: Michelle Madow
Release Date: December 6th 2011
Published By: Dreamscape Publishing
Page Amount: 28 pages, ebook

Goodreads Blurb:
How far would you go to get revenge?

When Chelsea Givens discovered that her ex-boyfriend Drew dumped her to be with her former best friend Lizzie, she'd never felt so betrayed in her life. Then her new friend Shannon tells her she can help set things right. Chelsea's willing to listen, but what Shannon wants her to believe -- that she shared a past life with Drew -- is impossible. And what she wants her to do to get him back ... well, it's downright crazy.

Could Shannon be telling the truth? And if she is, what lengths will Chelsea go if it means making Lizzie pay?

Find out in Vengeance, the second part of the Transcend Time Saga.

*Vengeance is a 12,000 word short story.

Review:
Oh! How do I review this without giving away spoilers? I don't know, but I'm going to do my best. So a lot of this review is going to be the emotions I felt while reading.

You get more of a glimpse into Chelsea in this part of the story. I could tell in Remembrance how betrayed she felt and this story made that even more clear. She flet immensly betrayed and really, you can't blame her too mcuh for that can you? She also doesn't know about Lizzie and Drew's past lives.

The possibility of Chelsea having shared a past life with them is brought up in this story (I had a feeling this was the case while reading Remembrance.) I can't reveal to you whether or not she believes it or sees anything from her past life (you'll have to read it yourself to find out.)

Though we do get more insight into Chelsea there were a couple of things she did or thought that just seemed so superficial. And then, what she decides to do at the end of the story I just wanted to scream at her through the pages of the book "No! You don't know the whole story! You don't know what you're doing! STOP! DON'T!"  I wonder, if she knew the whole story, would she still have done it?

A great set up to the final part in the Transcend Time Saga. I hope everything works out for everyone involved. I give Vengeance 4 stars as well!

Now off to read more of Timeless!

<3 Amanda Leigh

No comments:

Post a Comment