Friday, July 27, 2012

Quick Updates

Just checking in with some quick updates. My book is doing pretty well. I'm happy I even have a book out. :) If you're just stopping in and didn't hear about it yet, my first book came out on June 17th of this year, 2012. It's a collection of poetry and photography by me. It's called Thousands of MorningsYou can check it out here: https://www.createspace.com/3886720

Also, my Goodreads profile has been updated to an Author Profile. You can find me on Goodreads here: http://www.goodreads.com/author/show/6426366.Amanda_Leigh

I'm currently working on a novel. :) Word Count so far: 15, 662

My friend Fatuma and I are starting work on Vox (the literary and arts magazine on the Pace Pleasantville campus) for the Fall Semester. Talking about ideas, starting to work out the editing/printing schedule and events schedule etc. SO EXCITED ABOUT IT!! Check out Vox's website here: http://vox.pace.edu/

Also, my mom surprised me and ordered me business cards and return address labels!! :) Here is a picture of the business cards! :)






That's it for now! I'll post more soon! Hope everyone is having an incredible summer!! :)

<3 Amanda Leigh

2 comments:

  1. Ack! So cool!!! You're like...really an author! I know, that was eloquent. lol But I'm so excited for you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol, tis fine. One does not always need to be eloquent to get one's point across. (And yea, I attempted to sound eloquent on purpose, I don't know if it worked though lol).
      Sorry, took me too long to respond! And thank you!!!!!!!! :)
      Oh, I will be doing a blog post answering the questions from the Liebster Blog Award Tag thing..(again, how eloquent.) Soon. lol. Love the questions btw! And thanks again! :)

      Delete